FAQ When Buying a Home
Appraisals & Market Value
- Are there standard ways to determine how much a home is worth?
- How do you determine how much a home is worth?
- What about appraised value and market value?
- What is the difference between list price and sales price?
- How do you decide whether to add on to an existing home or purchase a new one?
- Can you finance the home improvement with your own cash or will you need a loan?
- How much can I afford?
- Is it best to save for the ultimate dream home or begin with a less expensive starter home?
- What are the advantages of owning a home?
- What is the first step to buying a home?
Working with a Real Estate Agent
- Are buyers protected against housing discrimination?
- Can I use an agent to purchase a newly built home?
- What can I expect from a good real estate agent?
- What is the best way to find a real estate agent?
- Why do I need an agent if I can find a home by myself on the Internet?
For HUD Homes visit: www.HUDHomeStore.com, www.SageAcq.com
GreatSchools.net is your objective source of school information on elementary, middle and high schools in your community. Find what school is right for your kids.
http://nces.ed.gov/ NCES is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data that are related
to education in the United States and other nations.